Novena University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Novena University has commenced the sale of post UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below the list of courses, requirements, and how to apply for the Novena University Post UTME Form.
Novena University is presently accepting applications from interested students who want to enroll for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Post UTME Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form
- Lead City University (LCU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Only applicants with a minimum UTME score of 140 and who selected Novena University as their first or second choice university or who are seeking to transfer to Novena University through JAMB are eligible to apply for admission.
Novena University Undergraduate Courses
School of Basic Medical Sciences Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public & Community Health
COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B. Law
COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Petrochemical and Industrial Chemistry Telecommunications Technology
- Information & Communication Tech
- Environmental Management
- Physics & Electronics
- Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Intelligence & Security Studies
- International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
Novena University Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO SSCE, GCE, O/LEVEL, NABTEB or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study at one or two sittings
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Inclusive of (a) above, DE candidates should have the following:-GCE A/L, IJMB, credit passes at OND, NCE, JUPEB, RN/RM, or equivalent qualifications as applicable.
How to Apply for Novena University Post UTME Form
Forms can be obtained online @ http://www.novenauniversity.edu.ng/apply/
Forms are also obtainable upon payment of N7,500.00 only in cash/bank draft at the following outlets:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.