This post will show you how to check the NOUN Admission List 2022. You will be given the most up-to-date information on the NOUN Admissions List, the NOUN Acceptance Fee, and every step you will need to complete your NOUN Admission.
When is NOUN Admission list 2022 coming Out?
The procedures for accessing the 2022 merit and additional admission list on the NOUN JAMB CAPS portal have been issued by the National Open University of Nigeria.
So, for applicants to follow, the method for verifying the NOUN first list (1st batch), second list (2nd batch), or third list (3rd list) is now available online.
However, regardless of whether you are admitted through the NOUN merit list or the NOUN supplemental lists (Second and Third list), the clearing process remains the same.
How to Check NOUN Admission List 2022
The steps below will guide you through the process of checking the NOUN Admission list 2022.
- First, you must go to the NOUN admission status portal >>> jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Navigate to the news category and select “Admission List”
- Selecting Admission list to redirect you to the Admission list portal.
- On the admission list portal, enter any of your application form numbers or any of your; first, middle or Surname.
- Note; only one name is required (You should not enter the three names at a time)
- After entering the details above, click on the Search button.
- Wait for some seconds for the page to load and show you your NOUN admission status.
Is NOUN Still Giving Admission for 2022?
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is still accepting applications for admission to its Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate programs. More NOUN admissions news may be found here.
Following application, the NOUN admission list will be provided in various lists and batches. As a result, aspirants should continually check their admission site for fresh changes.
Please adhere to this notification and visit the official webpage of the National Open University of Nigeria for further information on the admission process.