NJC Recruitment 2022/2023: This informs all job seekers that the National judicial council recruitment is going. if you desire to work with NJCHere’s a detailed guide to the National Judicial Council recruitment form, NJC recruitment application online (www.njc.gov.ng), NJC recruitment requirements, and how to apply for the National Judicial Council recruitment.
NJC Recruitment Form 2022
If you are a Nigerian citizen seeking for a job offer with the National Judicial Council (NJC), I strongly suggest you apply for the present NJC recruiting process for the year 2022.
Keep a close eye on the processes outlined on this page so that you can achieve your goal.
- NEITI Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NCRI Recruitment
- Swedish Army Recruitment
NJC Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
It’s important to note that the NJC recruiting form is still not available at the time of writing. To find out when the form is available, go to www.njc.gov.ng and login to the NJC Recruitment Login Portal.
How to Apply for NJC Recruitment
To apply for the NJC recruitment, go to www.njc.gov.ng and fill out the application form. You should also keep an eye on this website for any further instructions or updates on the progress of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.njc.gov.ng Create an account with your active email
- Verify your email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the NJC login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.