Nigeria’s immigration service is a paramilitary organization that reports to the interior ministry. The agency deals with smuggling activities within and around Nigeria’s borders, and even though it was founded in 1891, its members currently get some of the best pay in the country.
This page was developed to provide you with the information you need to get a job with the Nigerian Immigration Service. The Nigerian immigration recruitment form is still free at the time of writing this post.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Application Form 2021
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment portal currently has the application form available. As a result, any qualified individuals who meet the prerequisites are eligible to apply. It’s worth noting that the application form is completely free. You will never be asked to pay money to purchase a Nigeria Immigration Service recruiting form. Ignore any material or publication that suggests you must pay money to obtain an application form.
NIS Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
On the NIS recruiting portal, www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, the Nigeria immigration recruitment exercise for 2021 will be held. Nonetheless, after reviewing the job description and qualifications, all candidates must submit their applications through this platform.
Are you interested in learning more about the requirements? Don’t be alarmed; they are the bare minimums. As a result, before proceeding to the application page to fill out the application form, we will present you with the essential requirements and qualifications.
You must demonstrate your capacity and responsibility to boost your chances of being picked for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment. This is assessed by your credentials (educational and employment experience), charm throughout the screening process, and speaking skills.
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
This is the most crucial section of the application. This area will determine whether or not you are qualified to apply for this position. Take a look at the prerequisites and qualifications listed below.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian national.
- The applicant must have a National Identification Number (NID) (NIN)
- Applicants must be in excellent health and have a government-issued medical fitness certificate.
- A drug test would be required of the applicant.
- The applicant must be of excellent moral character, have never been convicted of a crime, and not be a secret group or cult member.
- There should be no financial trouble for the candidate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30, except for doctors and pharmacists, who must be under the age of 35.
- Male and female applicants must be 1.65m and 1.60m tall, respectively.
- The applicant must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87m for men.
- The applicant must know how to use a computer and be computer savvy.
- After recruitment, any certificate or qualification that was not declared and acknowledged at the recruitment center will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2021
Make sure you have a valid email account and a phone number that can receive and send text messages before applying.
- Interested applicants should go to immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, which is the official site or online address of the Nigerian Immigration Service.
- Before you can access the Nigerian immigration form, you must first register.
You immediately access the form, complete the required information, and submit your most recent passport.
- Choose the best employment category for you.
- Before you submit the form, double-check everything you’ve entered to see if it’s correct.
- Last but not least, press the submit button.