NIPOST Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.nipost.gov.ng: Are you a graduate searching for ongoing recruitment in Nigeria? if so, I urge you to read here to see the requirement and how to apply for the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2022.
This article contains information on the NIPOST recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the NIPOST job on the website www.nipost.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted.
Most importantly, the NIPOST recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST). The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NIPOST.
NIPOST Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2022
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- First, you must Visit www.nipost.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
Presently, the NIPOST recruiting form will be accessible shortly, and the recruitment process has not yet begun. According to credible sources, NIPOST will shortly begin a huge recruitment exercise, after which the portal will be online and applications will be accepted.