NIPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nipc.gov.ng: The Nigerian Investment Promotion Council has begun the 2022 recruitment of fresh graduates. All Applicants who want to apply for NIPC recruitment must have the following requirement outlined in this article in other to be among the shortlisted candidates. read full details below.
NIPC Recruitment form 2022
I know that you’re eager to know the requirement and how to apply for the NIPC job vacancy. but I want you to understand that it is essential that you have information so that you have knowledge of the kind of work you want to apply. sequel to this, in the next paragraph we have given brief information about NIPC
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission was established by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Act Chapter N117 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 to encourage, promote and co-ordinate investments in the Nigerian economy.
Requirements for NIPC Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Eligible candidates should be aware that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment is free of charge, and no application fee will be charged. Also, when filling out the application form, follow the guidelines and instructions outlined in this article.
How To Apply For NIPC Recruitment
Kindly keep in mind that NIPC recruitment for 2022 has yet to begin, so any information to the contrary is false. The release of the NIPC recruitment form will be announced in newspapers and on the NIPC website, and those interested should check this section to find out when the form will be available.
Ensure you have your CV, photocopies, and original copies of your credentials ready before going to the NIPC recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng to apply. You should also bookmark this page because it will be updated once recruitment begins. If you do not follow the instructions in this section when applying for the NIPC recruitment, your application will be rejected.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.