NIMC Recruitment 2022 is Out: Do you desire to work at National Identification Management Commission. NIMC? if yes then you must satisfy the standards outlined below. So, study and comprehend this article thoroughly to get the most out of it.
Therefore, in order to be eligible to apply for employment openings at the NIMC via the NIMC Portal, you must supply the following information:
Is NIMC Recruitment Form Out?
Yes! The National Identity Management Commission is looking for new workers. See the NIMC recruiting 2022 job openings, prerequisites, and qualifications, as well as how to apply.
If you are interested in working with the NIMC, you should read these instructions to ensure that your application is submitted successfully on the recruiting site.
NIMC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Lastest on NIMC Recruitment 2022
The National Identity Management Commission is not hiring, although it may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are recommended to wait patiently for the application form to be released.
The application may be found on the NIMC careers portal at www.nimc.gov.ng. Most importantly, the application form for the National Identity Management Commission is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for completing the questionnaire.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NIMC recruitment, applicants are hereby required to go to www.nimc.gov.ng and navigate to the application portal. To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below. Please ensure that you have internet access on your phone or laptop computer this will help you.
- Open your browser on your phone and type in this URL >>> www.nimc.gov.ng
- after that, you will create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload Your educational credentials
- Ensure that your details are all correct before Submitting your application
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
When will the NIMC Recruitment Application Form 2022 be out online?
The NIMC recruiting application is not yet out for new applicants, Nevertheless, keep an eye on this page; we’ll keep you posted as soon as the application form is available. We will provide a direct connection to the NIMC portal where you may download the form.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.