Nigerian Prisons Training Date 2022 Is Out: In this post, we provide information on the Nigerian Prisons Service training dates and venues for Shortlisted Candidates. Continue reading to learn all you need to know about the Nigerian Prisons Service training date, centers, and prerequisites for the training.
Latest News on Nigerian Prisons Training Date
Following the announcement of the list of selected applicants for the recruitment exercise by the Nigerian Prisons Service, candidates were subjected to a screening process. Candidates who passed the screening process must report to their respective training camps.
- Nigerian Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Prison Service Screening Date
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
Nigerian Prisons Training Date
The Nigerian Prisons Service has not set a date for the training exercise we encourage you to Stay tuned to this website for the latest information on the Nigerian Prison’s training dates and venues.
It will also be sent via SMS and the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment training portal. Please keep this information in mind and be prepared.
Nigerian Prisons Service Training Centers
The Nigerian Prisons Service would hold recruitment training in each state’s Prisons Service offices across the country. All applicants are requested to arrive at their training location a day before the training day.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Prisons Service Training Requirements
- Original copies of educational qualifications in a file jacket2
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
This page has provided you with the Nigeria Prisons Service training date and location for 2022. It is now up to you to concentrate and prepare well for the course. You no longer have an excuse. Go all in and you’ll be successful. Your starting point is the sky.