Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal- www.prisons.gov.ng: This post will coach you on how to apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment on the Nigerian Prison Recruitment Portal, as well as provide you with the most up-to-date information on Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment. This is to inform all Nigerians that the recruitment process for the Nigerian Prisons Service for the year 2021 has begun. Also, the NPS Recruitment Requirements and Application Process will be detailed on this page.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment (NPS) www.prisons.gov.ng 2022/2023
For the interest of clarification, we want you to know that the Nigerian jail service recruiting form for 2022/2023 has not yet been released, however, we expect it to be released shortly after the general elections in 2022/2023. Before the Nigerian jail service activates its portal to begin accepting applications from Nigerians in 2022/2023, there are a few things you should be aware of, write down, and think about.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
Fact About Nigerian Prison Service
Nigerian Correctional Service (NCOs) is a Nigerian government agency operating a prison. The Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) operates in Nigeria. It is based in Abuja and is supervised by the Ministry of the Interior and the Immigration and Correctional Service of Civil Defence. After the Nigerian Law of 2019 was signed into law on August 15, 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari changed the name of the Nigerian Prisons Service to the Nigerian Correctional Service.. The law was approved by the 8th Assembly of the House but signed two months after the end of its term of office.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
You should not simply go to the NPS Recruitment portal and submit your application without first learning about the job requirements. Each job has its own set of prerequisites and qualifications, which you may find in the application portal while applying. We’ll also identify the most important needs for you right now. Please see the prerequisites listed below.
- Applicants must be native Nigerians.
- Applicants must have the necessary qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification that is not presented and accepted at the recruitment center will be rejected after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be physically fit and present medical fitness certificates from government-recognized hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Applicants must not be members of any secret societies, cults, or drug addicts, among other things.
- Applicants must be financially secure.
- Candidates between 18 and 30 years of age must be applicable.
- Male candidates must be 1.65m tall and female applicants must be 1.60m tall.
- The chest measurement of applicants for men should not be less than 0.87.
How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service NPS Recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the Nigerian prison recruitment website at http://recruit.prisonportal.com.ng/.
- To create an account, enter your name and password.
- Visit http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ to access the NPS recruitment portal.
- Complete and submit your application information.
- Print out your registration slip (reference form) to fill out.
Please keep in mind that the CDFIPB’s recruitment process is entirely online.
Nigerian Prisons Service NPS Recruitment Application Portal
Precisely, a large number of people are unaware of the true NPS recruitment portal. Your application can be submitted at www.prisons.gov.ng. In fact, do not submit your application to any other website other than the one listed above.