Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal – www.nigerianports.gov.ng: The online application method for Nigerian ports authority employment 2022 is now available. Interested in the recruitment of the Nigerian ports Authority? NPA appeals for the 2022 recruiting exercise to appropriately qualified applicants.
Do you want to acquire useful information that will help you obtain a permanent job with the Nigerian Port Authority? If you agree to enable us to provide you with the essential instructions on applying and getting your application to the appropriate channels for certain employment, you must read this guide.
NPA Recruitment Form Portal 2022
Currently, the Nigerian Ports Authority is not hiring, however, this might change shortly. Interested applicants are urged to wait patiently for the application form to be released.
The application form may be found at www.nigerianports.gov.ng, under the NPA jobs site. Most importantly, the application form for the Nigerian Ports Authority is completely free. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for completing the questionnaire.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Requirements 2022
Are you qualified for the position? If you answered yes, don’t worry because we’re here to assist you. It’s just for you to continue processing to be properly recognized and prepared. The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recently advertised a job opening for qualified individuals.
To be considered for the Nigerian Port Authority recruiting in 2022/2023, you must possess the following qualifications:
- With at least 5 credits in appropriate areas, including English and Mathematics, a West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or a National Examination Council Certificate is required.
- (Not less than two sittings) or Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree Computer application knowledge is a plus.
- Applicants are required to attend the aptitude test
- A Nigerian citizen and a Nigerian must be born and must provide all credentials You must be at least 20 years of age
- You will be required to submit your CV using the Nigerian Ports Authority website online form.
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NPA job, go to www.nigerianports.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Follow the procedures below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng for more information.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Please confirm your account by email.
- Complete the online application.
- Credentials to be uploaded