Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out: This is to inform all applicants who apply for the NPA recruitment that the list of shortlisted candidates has been officially released. read below as we will show you how to check if your name is among the list of shortlisted candidates.
The names of individuals who applied for the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment and satisfied the prerequisites and qualifications are included on the list of NPA successful candidates. We have provided step-by-step instructions for accessing the shortlisted portal. So continue reading to learn how to verify the Nigerian Port Authority 2022/2023 selected applicants and obtain the list in PDF format.
- Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- TCN Shortlisted Candidates
- FMARD Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
Check the Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Wait patiently for the entire list to be posted on the main Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted website for 2022 candidates. When the list is released, read on to learn how to enter the site and verify your name.
Follow the steps below to see if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise.
- First, you must visit the official Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted portal via www.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
The Nigerian Port Authority will inform all successful applicants via their registered e-mail addresses, therefore an alternative is to check your email often for any developments on the shortlist. So be sure to periodically check your email for updates on the Nigerian Port Authority screening times and locations.
Additionally, in order to demonstrate your identity as the person who completed the online registration form, you must bring the following papers with you to the screening center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs