NDA Admission Form: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna’s 73rd Regular Course entrance application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently accessible online. Suitably eligible individuals are invited to apply for admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy‘s (NDA) 73rd regular course (Degree programs) for the academic year 2021/2022.
Latest News: The NDA Screening Test (NDAST) will be held on Saturday, July 31, 2021, for all applicants who apply for admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73RC.
This page will answer some of the issues that candidates have, such as:
- What are the NDA requirements?
- Is there an age restriction for NDA?
- How can I become a member of the NDA?
- How much does the NDA form cost?
- What is the address of the NDA’s website or application portal?
Let’s start. Let’s start.
Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Requirements 2021
Candidates that are eligible for the 73 Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Regular Course Admission must have:
- It needs to be healthy physically and medically, and it has to have excellent morals.
- Must be single men or women without any legal duty to support any kid or other person.
- Submit a State or local government Certificate of Indigenousness.
- Be 17 years of age at least and not above 21 years of age as of September of the academic year.
- It is required that the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS, and NABTEB) language, mathematics, and other three disciplines which are applicable to the program should be subject to a minimum of 5 common level credits in not more than two sessions.
- Must pass a Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) test in the English language, Mathematics, and all 2 other subjects relevant to the chosen course of study as defined by the JAMB brochure and achieve an acceptable minimum national level (as established by the annual policy meeting of the JAMB).
Male and feminine must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall.
- The extra advantage is French, Arabic, and Mandarin.
The following should be noted by the candidates:
- The submitted application forms will NOT be approved without regular result levels.
- Non-qualified candidates waiting for results.
- Only normal test findings NOT older than 5 years are acceptable from the date of examination.
- Access to the university is only for Nigerians, both men, and women.
How To Apply For NDA Admission for 2021
Candidates can go on to the application portal at https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/, choose “Purchase Form,” and pay N3,500.00 using REMITA for their application. Please note that only RRR Codes issued through the application portal will be accepted for payment.
Forms of request should be filed online together with the scanned results from the SSCE. The candidates must download an Acknowledgement Form while submitting an online application.
NDA SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The test shall take place in Phase 1 of the post-UTME test and shall be held on a date to be announced later. This test shall take place. Therefore, all qualified applicants must provide TWO (2) postcard (3.5 x 5 inches) photos in the size of their acknowledgment form, screening test admission card, JAMB slip.
The pictures should only display the name, exam number, state, exam center, study class and signing in the back should be shown from the chest upwards.
Only those who pass the NDA Screening Test will be called to the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening process), after which the list of accepted applicants will be made public.