Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022 is Out: This is to notify individuals who want to work with Nigerian Breweries in 2022 that the recruitment registration portal for Nigerian Breweries Plc has been opened, this post will offer further information on how to apply for the form.
The Nigerian Breweries employment form has been issued, and the advertised post is for experienced hire, so make sure you follow the instructions in this article to apply.
Latest on Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022
Our readers have asked a lot of questions about job openings at Nigerian breweries, and we can confidently say that the Nigerian Breweries recruitment is presently underway, so make sure you read the prerequisites and how to apply completely. It’s vital to remember that applicants will be required to take an aptitude test, and only those who are shortlisted will be asked for an interview.
Nigerian Breweries is an equal opportunity employer, and job openings will be advertised on the company’s website as well as in publications. The site where the positions are advertised will also be where you apply, so make sure you don‘t pay anyone because NBC does not charge a fee for applying.
Requirement for Nigerian breweries Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Breweries recruiting, interested candidates should follow the processes outlined below:
- Visit the Nigerian Breweries career page nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php
- Create an account after reading the job description
- Follow the required steps to apply
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.