Nigerian Army Training Date 2022: Do you want to check the Nigerian Army Training Date for applicants who were shortlisted in the recently ended recruitment exercise, here is a full instruction on how to check the Nigerian Army training date, place, and duration for their training camp activity.
Latest News on Nigerian Army Training Date
Officials from the Nigerian Army have confirmed that the scheduled Nigerian Army physical training, which is part of the recruiting process for all pre-qualified applicants, would take place this year, with the Nigerian Army training lasting two (2) weeks.
All applicants whose names appeared on the Nigerian Army’s list of selected candidates are asked to report to their respective training camps on the day and hour specified under their name.
NOTE: Candidates who fail to report to their training camp will automatically be disqualified. Candidates are expected to arrive at their respective training camp a day before the exercise.
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com Navy List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NMS Admissions Portal Login | Nigerian Military School Portal
Nigerian Army Training Date and Duration
Following a successful screening, applicants would be required to attend a 6-month training course in a Nigerian army training center.
The training date has not yet been published. Stay tuned to this website for real-time updates on the Nigerian Army training schedule as soon as an official announcement is published on the Nigerian Army recruiting portal recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Training Venue 2022
The training will take place in every state throughout the country. All shortlisted candidates are to arrive at their various training centers before the stipulated time. Failure to arrive on time means you have declined the job offer. If possible, arrive at the training camp a day before the training date.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Army Training Requirement 2022
All applicants are hereby required to bring the following to the training venue for verification
1. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
2. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
3. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
4. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, and Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
5. Valid certificate of state of origin.
6. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
7. Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
8. 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
9. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
Candidates should be aware that any changes to their papers may render them invalid and lead to disqualification.
All applicants are required to maintain a high level of discipline. Candidates who break any of the guidelines given during the State Recruitment Training Exercise will be rejected.
Stay tuned to this website for real-time updates on the Nigerian Army training date, training camp locations, and any other relevant information on the Nigerian Army recruiting exercise.