Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army is now taking applications from qualified Nigerians for its 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) in 2022, which would include both tradesmen and non-tradesmen/women. We’ve also been told that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is completely free!
The Nigerian Army (NA) is often regarded as one of the most important elements of the Nigerian armed forces. The Nigerian Army Council is in charge of it (NAC). It is this component that bears the brunt of the country’s security burdens, such as the fight against terrorism and any other insurgency.
- INEC Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
They fight against any group that poses a threat to the country. It was formed in 1960 and continues to operate now. Its headquarters are located in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital territory.
The Nigerian Army was involved in the Congo crisis, the Niger Delta conflict, the Boko Haram insurgency, and other conflicts. The Nigerian Army’s website address is http://army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2022 Portal is now open for the general public to apply for open positions in the Nigerian Army.
In truth, the 80RRI Nigerian Army’s online registration is open to both men and women in trades and non-trades. As a result, we strongly advise you to pay close attention to every detail in this content in order to prevent making mistakes when applying for the job.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Applicants must be quick-thinking, disciplined, and brave. However, they must also meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be naturalized Nigerian citizens with valid National Identity Cards.
- Medically, physically, and psychologically healthy applicants are required.
- Applicants must not have ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law.
- All applicants must have a minimum of four passes in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level, including English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants for tradesmen/women must additionally have a Trade Test/City Guide Certificate in addition to the preceding qualifications.
- Non-tradesmen/women must be at least 18 years old and not more than 22 years old at the time of application, whereas tradesmen/women must be at least 22 years old and not more than 26 years old at the time of application.
- Understanding a Nigerian language other than one’s mother tongue is advantageous.
Please make sure that your referees’ names and contact information are accurately reflected. There must be no kinship ties between you and the person.
Who do you want to be your referee?
A Local Government Chairman/Secretary, an official of the Armed Forces not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, or an Assistant Commissioner of Police or equivalent from the applicant’s state could serve as referees.
Make sure to provide both referees’ passports with their letters of attestation.
You must have the following items if you are a serving military member:
- A valid military identification card and letters of recommendation from your commanding officers, who must
- have served for more than 5 years.
- There must be no ties to any cult or fraternity among the applicants.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022.
To apply, go to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and make an account on the Nigerian army’s online recruitment portal. Then, under Register, select the category for which you are applying. Fill in the relevant information on the portal and click submit when you’re finished.
Follow the steps outlined in the Application Guide below:
- Applications must be submitted online and are free of charge.
- Visit the Nigerian Army’s recruitment website at recruitment.army.mil.ng and select the SSC option.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you can read the qualification requirements for the current SSC and DSSC courses.
- To apply for the SSC, click the “Apply Now” button that corresponds to your qualifications.
- You will be asked if you are now serving or have previously served in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Select the relevant option and continue.
- If you don’t already have an account, click “Sign Up” (a verification email will be sent to you), or enter your login information and log in.
- Fill out the form and upload all of the required papers stated below:
Photograph for a passport.
Certificates of completion.
Membership in a professional organization.
Certificate of origin from the state.
A birth certificate or an age declaration is required.
Take a print out after completing their application, applicants must print the photo-slip provided online. The first page must be signed by a Registrar of any Court of Law, while the second page must be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or higher who hails from the applicant’s state of origin.
- Successful applicants would be asked to take a written examination at a location chosen by them or one allocated to them as needed. Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centers and, later, during the interview, to the Selection Board.
Caution: Before this publication, the general public is cautioned to avoid any online application portals that have been set up.
Following this publication, prospective applicants and the general public should listen out for further jingles on television and radio stations.
- Following this publication, prospective applicants and the general public should listen out for further jingles on television and radio stations.
Both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC) are available through the portal (SSC). Before applying, you should read and understand the different sorts of commissions.
Additional InformationPlease phone 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 and 1800 hours daily for more information.
How to Login to Nigerian Army Portal for 2022/2023 Recruitment
Candidates who have been shortlisted can also use the URL above to log in and look for their names.
Create a user account when the page loads to allow you to log in. Your username must be a valid email address.
Fill out the application form, submit it online, and keep a copy for yourself. Then, as needed, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
Bring copies of your application and Guarantor Forms to the designated examination and recruitment centers.