NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates For CBT Test: All candidates who applied for the Nigerian Police Force 2022 recruiting process, should be informed that the date for the aptitude test and CBT exam has been released.
Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission, will complete the ongoing 2022 recruiting exercise for 10,000 Police Constables in the Nigeria Police Force. This post will explain when and how to check the NPF CBT List and Print Examination Slip for applicants who passed the physical and credentials screening for the 2022 NPF Recruitment Exercise.
- Police Recruitment Guarantors Form 2022 Download PDF
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- Police Recruitment Screening Date
- How To Edit Nigeria Police BioData/Records After Submission
Police Shortlisted Candidates CBT Examination Date 2022
Candidates who took part in the NPF Recruitment Physical and Credential Screening Exercise should stay on this page and read on to find out when the recruitment computer-based test will be held.
Details about the NPF Recruitment Computer Based Examination 2022 may be found below.
the Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal will be accessible for applicants to verify if they have been shortlisted for the CBT Exam/Aptitude Test and also print their CBT examination slips on the http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/ website.
How to Check NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates.
Follow the steps below to get the list of NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates who will take the NPF Recruitment Aptitude Test and CBT. All candidates who were successfully screened should check their CBT invitation status and print their examination slips.
Please complete the following to see whether your name is on the NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for CBT Examination list:
- Go to the police recruiting website at http://policerecruitment.gov.ng for further information.
- To find out if you’ve been chosen for the Aptitude Test, go to CHECK STATUS.
- To validate your name on the list, select your State/LGA from the drop-down menu below.
- Last but not least, print your examination slip.
Applicants should be informed that they will not be permitted into the test center unless they have their Confirmation and Guarantor Forms. Print NPF Confirmation Slip Here and Download NPF Guarantor Form Here.
Requirements for NPF Police Recruitment CBT/Aptitude Test.
Please be advised that all applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites before taking the Computer Based Test/Examination, which will begin in 2022.
- Number of national identification (NIN)
- Originals and duplicates of credentials are required.
- Two white flat files with a certificate of origin and birth certificate/declaration of age
- Photographs from Recent Passports
- Obtain a printout of the confirmation page for your application submission (Print it Here)
- Guarantor’s paperwork, properly filled out (Print it Here)
- Wear a face mask with a white T-shirt and shorts.
Finally, for All NPF Recruitment candidates who are having trouble printing their confirmation slip and Guarantor form, please post a comment below and we will assist you. Also, if you want the most recent information and news on the NPF Recruitment Exercise 2022, make a comment and you will be the first to know when the list of shortlisted and successful applicants is released.