Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.npf.gov.ng: This post will provide you with all the details you need to know about the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022. The Nigerian Police Recruitment for 2022 is currently underway, and this article will provide you with access to the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.ng), as well as information on the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment for 2022.
Police Recruitment Portal 2022
Most significant, the application for NPF recruiting 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the Nigerian Police Force, keep this in mind. The application form can be found on the NPF’s recruitment portal
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2022 will be released soon, and recruitment has yet to commence. According to reputable sources, the Nigerian Police Force will shortly begin a large recruiting drive, with the portal available and applications accepted. The closing date has not been announced as of the time of writing this article.
- Police Recruitment Guarantors Form 2022 Download PDF
- Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- Print NPF Examination Slip 2022 | Police Exams Slip for CBT Test
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | 2022 Police Recruitment Portal Login
General Requirements for the NPF Recruitment 2022
Before a person can be enrolled into the Nigerian police force, they must pass a series of fitness tests, have their medical status assessed, and their credentials verified to see if they are qualified to join the force.
- All applicants must have been born in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN).
- A minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics in no more than two sittings is required.
- This job role requires someone to be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Physical and mental fitness is required for all applicants.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.67m tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.64m tall.
- The applicant’s enlarged chest measurement must be at least 86cm (34 inches) (for men only)
- Applicants who are pregnant at the time of application shall be denied.
Latest News on Police Recruitment 2022
According to Usman Alkali Baba, the Inspector-General of Police, the Nigeria Police will shortly begin recruiting 20,000 junior police officers.
The IGP dropped the hint on Tuesday evening during a business visit to Oyo State Gov. Seyi Makinde at the State Secretariat, Agodi in Ibadan.
Baba informed the governor that Nigeria Police intends to enhance its strength through the recruitment of young police personnel.
He stated that it had resolved all of the difficulties that had been causing the recruiting process to be delayed and that President Muhammadu Buhari had granted his permission for the recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022
For the application, an active email address is required, and only interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Here is the protocol and website to apply from:
To apply for this position, go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete out the application form. Also, keep an eye on this page for any additional instructions or updates on the status of your application.
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the Nigerian Police to come in for a screening, which will take place at various locations that will be mentioned on the Nigerian Police website. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a screening test, with those who pass moving on to the next step of the recruiting process.
Fact About Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is set to begin its recruitment process for new police constables. Candidates or applicants interested in participating in the NPF recruiting process in 2022 should be aware that applications will only be accepted through the site.
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has said on its website, www.npf.gov.ng, that recruitment into the force is transparent and free of charge. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.
For timely news updates on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022, simply leave a comment below this page with your thoughts so that we can keep you informed.