You can now Apply for NIA Recruitment 2022/2023 through the official application form portal – The National Intelligence Agency, NIA. The general public can apply for job vacancies at the official job website nationalintelligenceagency.gov. Please fill out the form below to apply for the NIA 2022 Recruitment.
Latest on NIA Recruitment 2022
Are you excited about applying for National Intelligence Agency (NIA) job opportunities? I believe you are, and you can get the most up-to-date information on the NIA 2022 Recruitment details from the job portal here.
To acquire the NIA Application form, accurately read this article and be aware of the recruitment requirements as well as other important information. This National Intelligence Agency job should be approached with caution.
Requirements for NIA 2022 Recruitment Form
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NIA 2022/2023 Recruitment Form
Fill out the application form at nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng to apply for the National Intelligence Agency recruitment. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Go to www.nia.gov.ng.
- Navigate the website and look for available positions at the agency.
- Select the desired job position and click “apply.”
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Check the information and submit it.
- Then you must submit and upload your credentials.
It is critical that you understand that you are only permitted to apply for one position at a time, as multiple applications may result in disqualification. You must also submit no more than one application form, so be cautious when applying.
Once the National Intelligence Agency begins the 2022 recruitment process, we will update this page with the most recent application procedures.