NGC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | ngc.nnpcgroup.com: We are glad to inform you that the Nigerian Gas Company NGC Recruitment is ongoing, to apply for NGC Recruitment you must first have all the requirements and qualifications for Application registration read the instructions that guide you to apply and fill the NGC application form online,
This article was written to provide you with all of the necessary information regarding NGC Recruitment 2022. The Nigerian Gas Company is currently hiring for the year 2022. All applicants should note that all applications form will be filled in the Nigerian Gas Company’s (NGC) recruitment portal (www.ngc.nnpcgroup.com), we have outlined all the relevant information to assist you in getting the job.
NGC Recruitment Form
Is the Nigeria Gas Company’s application form available? The recruitment portal has been accessible, but the recruitment form has yet to be made available on the portal. Once the recruitment form is made available, applicants will be able to obtain it for free from the recruitment portal.
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Recruitment Portal
- Swedish Army Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
NGC recruitment is free of charge, and applications must be submitted through the recruitment portal between the date the form is released and the date the recruitment portal is closed. Applicants will no longer be able to apply for NGC opportunities once the recruitment portal is closed.
Requirements For NGC Recruitment 2022
There are requirements that all interested applicants must meet before applying to the Nigerian Gas Company, and we strongly advise applicants to meet the following requirements before applying:
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply..
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For NGC Recruitment 2022
Please keep in mind that the Nigerian Gas Company (NGC) application form has yet to be released by NGC management. Those who are interested should rest assured that they will be notified as soon as the form is available.
To apply for the Nigerian gas company recruitment, go to ngc.nnpcgroup.com To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, you must have internet access on your laptop which will enable to you visit the application portal
- Go to ngc.nnpcgroup.com.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Verify your account by sending an email confirmation.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your Educational qualifications
- Ensure that you confirm your information before clicking the Submit button.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.