NERC Recruitment 2022: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission has announced that it would be hiring for a variety of posts, and we want to give you the easiest guide on how to apply for NERC recruitment without stress.
Do you wish to be kept abreast of the latest about NERC recruitment? If so, read this page thoroughly as we have meticulously described all of the information required to be eligible for the next round of recruitment.
If you Are one of those who have been anxiously awaiting the publication of the latest Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission application form? If so, keep in mind all of the application procedures indicated below, as well as the documentation required when applying for NERC recruitment.
Requirement for NERC Recruitment 2022
Before applying for NERC recruitment, prospective individuals must be eligible, and only those who satisfy the prerequisites will be considered. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NERC Recruitment
Eligible candidates should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit the NERC recruitment portal https://testmi.ng/register
- Read the description for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit once you are done
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.