Neighbourhood Recruitment 2022 | LNSC Recruitment Portal 2022 is Open for applicants to apply. are you a graduate searching for jobs opportunity in Nigeria? if yes then is article is for you continue reading to see the requirements and how to apply for The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) recruitment.
Is Neighbourhood Recruitment 2022 Out?
Yea! the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency is currently recruiting corps officers to boost the operating capacity of its current workforce and complement the efforts of security agencies in the State through intelligence gathering.
Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency Corps (LNSC) Recruitment 2022
The Lagos state government is looking for anyone who wants to join the safety corps. This website will walk you through the prerequisites and recruiting procedure accessible through the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps recruitment portal.
Requirement for Neighbourhood Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be from 17 – 40 years
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Neighbourhood Recruitment 2022
all qualifying applicants to fill out and submit an online form at http://lnsa.lg.gov.ngby January 31, 2022, and to send any additional inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09135000251, 09135000252.
All successful shortlisted candidates will be notified for screening by email and mobile phone number so ensure that the details that you fill in are all correct so that you can be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment.