NDU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: The application form for the Niger Delta University supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. The post-UTME application form for NDU is now available online. Below are the requirements and instructions for obtaining the application form.
This is to notify the general public that the Niger Delta University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 session will be held as indicated below. Candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Is the NDU post-UTME form out? Yes. When the NDU post-UTME screening exercise is released, the procedures for purchasing and registering for it are outlined below.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 160.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.