NDIC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.ndic.gov.ng; We are happy to inform all job seekers that the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation recruitment form is out. for you to apply below we have outlined the requirement and how to apply through the application portal www.ndic.gov.ng.
NDIC stands for Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation was established in the year 1988 as and it was a board formed as a result of a committee set up by CBN in the year 1983. The role of NDIC is to ensure all licensed banks so that whenever anything happens, the money of customers would not be tampered with.
Applicants must meet the requirements before applying for NDIC recruitment, and only those who meet the requirements and perform well during the screening process will be shortlisted or given appointment letters. Before applying for NDIC jobs, make sure you have the following:
Requirements For NDIC Recruitment
nothing to worry about.
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For NDIC Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply for the advertised position:
- Visit the NDIC recruitment portal www.ndic.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the instructions on the NDIC recruitment portal to apply
Latest News On NDIC Recruitment
The NDIC recruitment form has not yet been released, and we would like to inform those interested in applying for NDIC recruitment that NDIC does not have any recruitment agents, so anyone claiming to be an NDIC agent is a scammer. More information about NDIC recruitment will be updated in this section, so check back frequently to get the most up-to-date information about NDIC recruitment.