NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out: The names of applicants eligible to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy’s Armed Forces Selection Board for the 74th Regular Course in the academic year 2022/2023 are now available. For the 74th Regular Course 2022, see the NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list below.
Latest on NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The Nigerian Defence Academy has published the names of those who have been shortlisted for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 74 Regular courses.
- NDA Student Login Portal
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres
- Download NDA Past Questions & Answers
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
All Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix the formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
NDA General Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at the WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates
To check the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA list of Shortlisted candidates you are required to click on the link below to click the list.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates Interview Date 2022
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2022. They are to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.