NCRI Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: To apply for a job at National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI), you must first understand the requirements and eligibility for NCRI Recruitment 2022. This page provides the latest information on how to apply, recruitment dates, application forms, requirements, the recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, the closing date, and other relevant information.
Before we continue, it is patient that we enlighten you with information about the National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) so that you understand what NCRI is all about
The National Cereals Research Institute (NCRI) Badeggi is one of the fifteen (15) commodities Agricultural Research Institute in Nigeria under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. The Institute was established by an Agricultural Research order of 1975 but has a long history dating back to 1898 when the first precursor of the Department of Agriculture was established by the then British Colonial Administration as an observatory Botanical Garden in Lagos. The Department later metamorphosed into the Federal Department of Agricultural Research, Moor plantation in 1954 and was charged with the responsibility of conducting research on all agricultural crops and farming practices throughout the Country
is NCRI Recruitment form 2022/2023 Out?
The attention of the Institute’s management has been drawn to false information making rounds in the Social media and internet that our Institute – National Root Crops Research Institute has placed advert for recruitment of new staff. The public is hereby informed to please disregard the said advert as no recruitment is being planned for now.
- NPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- NWRI Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
Requirements for NCRI Recruitment 2022/2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
NCRI Recruitment Portal
To register or apply for the 2022/2023 National Root Crops Research Institute Recruitment, go to the NCRI Recruitment Portal – nrcri.gov.ng and follow the registration or login instructions on the page.
How to Apply for NCRI Recruitment 2022
We patiently await an official announcement from the National Root Crops Research Institute. So keep checking this page because we will update it whenever the authority posts a job opening.
The application procedure is fairly simple. To apply, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the recruitment portal.
- Visit the official NCRI recruitment portal or official website via nrcri.gov.ng
- Click on the apply button which will take you to the application page.
- Chose the position your want to apply for
- Create an account with your email and password
- Fill in your personal information name, date of birth, house address, etc
- Scan and upload your educational qualification
- ensure that you proofread your information before filling the submit button to submit your application
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.