NCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.ncc.gov.ng: Are you searching for job opportunities in Nigerian Communication Commission? if yes this article is for you. right on this page, we have outlined everything as well as the requirement and how to apply for the NCC recruitment. read full details below.
NCC recruitment Form 2022
The NCC recruitment portal is www.ncc.gov.ng, and all applications must be submitted through the portal. Documents must be submitted before the specified deadline, or they will not be considered. Are there any open positions at the Nigerian Communication Commission? To see the most recent NCC vacancies, simply visit the recruitment portal or bookmark this tab because it is frequently updated.
Requirements For NCC Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is NCC Recruitment Form Out?
NCC is not currently recruiting, therefore any information to the contrary is completely untrue. Once the recruitment form is available, applicants will be directed to the next step in this article.
How To Apply For NCC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment, go to www.ncc.gov.ng and go to the application portal. To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to www.ncc.gov.ng.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Verify your account by sending an email confirmation.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your credentials
- Ensure that you cross-check your details before submitting your application.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.