NCAT Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.ncat.gov.ng: The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology NCAT Recruitment is currently ongoing. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for their selected position through NCAT Recruitment. NCAT Recruitment is assisting the unemployed by providing job possibilities. This post will explain how to fill out an application form for NCAT recruitment.
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the NCAT recruiting application is completely free.
On the NCAT application portal, the NCAT recruiting form will be accessible soon. The application form is only available online through the NCAT’s recruitment portal.
NCAT Recruitment Application Form
To begin, the NCAT Recruiting Application Gateway is a recruitment portal for available opportunities at NCAT. NCAT recruits are chosen through a competitive test, interviews, and/or other systematic evaluation methods. NCAT encourages persons with impairments to apply for job openings.
Furthermore, the NCAT Recruitment Application Portal is an excellent starting point for your NCAT recruitment adventure. The NCAT Recruitment Application Portal will provide you with all of the information and resources you need to join NCAT’s team.
NCAT Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
As of the time of this publication, the NCAT recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the NCAT Login Portal on www.ncat.gov.ng to know when the form is out for.
How to Apply for NCAT Recruitment
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.ncat.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the NCAT login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.