NAUB Post-UTME Form for the Academic Session 2022/2023. The Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form 2022 is now available. If you are looking for the NAUB 2022 Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements, this page is for you. Therefore I employ you not to be in a hurry to leave this page to have full information.
Has NAUB Release Post UTME Form for 2022?
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) administration is now selling post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for the requirements and how to apply for the NAUB post-UTME form.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to the four-year degree programs of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates who selected NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum UTME score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME, as well as DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
- b. Candidates must have at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings of their O-Levels.
- c. Foreign students planning to study at NAUB must have completed O’ Level/A’ Level equivalents in their home countries. Those from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate good English proficiency.
NAUB Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
Candidates who scored up to 180 in their UTME and want to participate in the NAUB Post UTME Registration.
The NAUB Post-UTME application form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is still unavailable. Candidates should apply as soon as it is available.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form 2022.
All UTME and DE candidates must pay the N2,000 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fee and upload their credentials between… To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa, or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill out the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2020 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE: The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have an admissions agent or a payment channel or method.
NAUB Post UTME Screening Date
The Post UTME Screening Date for Nigerian Army University has yet to be announced. Return to this page for more information.