National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out: Hello! Application for the 2021/2022 session has reopened, and you may APPLY by simply following the instructions below: Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your patience.
NTI Admission Form2021/2022:The National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) in Kaduna has begun selling application forms for admission to its programs for the academic year 2021/2022. The criteria for the NTI admission form and instructions on how to apply are included below.
Applications from adequately qualified individuals are solicited for admission to the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna courses for the 2021/2022 academic session. into the programs listed below:
NTI Programme Includes
- Nigeria Certificate in Education – NCE
- Pivotal Teachers Training Program – PTTP
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education – PGDE
- Bachelor Degree in Education – B. ED
Requirements for NTI Admission 2021/2022
All aspiring applicants are hereby advised to acuquire to following qualifications before filling the application form online to avoid disqualification of application Applicants for the National Teachers Institute must have one or more of the following qualifications.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any field from a recognized university is required of all candidates.
Candidates must acquire a West African School Certificate (WASC) or a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least three (3) courses, including English, and passes in at least two (2) others.
- Passes in four (4) subjects in the National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level.
- It is necessary to have a National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
How to Apply for NTI Admission Form 2021/2022
NTI New Candidate Application | BA/B.SC | PGDE | ADE | NCE | PTTP
Follow the guidelines that we have outlined below for easy application as it will enable you apples without stress using internet access laptop or desktop computer applying at the comfort of your room read the guide below.
- To start an application, go to https://my.nti.edu.ng.
- Create a Course Selection Account for Your Application
- View the Amount Due and RRR (Note that only payments made against RRR Codes issued through this site will be accepted.) N250 for NCE/ADE/PTTP programs; N5500 for BA/BSc programs c. N10,500 for PGDE programs
- Produce RRR Payments: Card or bank account?
- Continue with the application
- Form for Personal Information: The applicant’s State of Origin, Local Government of Origin, State of Residence, Local Government of Residence, Residential Address, and Profile Photo are all required fields on this form.
I hope you considered the processes outlined above on the NTI Application/Admission Form to be extremely helpful. Please use the comments area below to ask any queries.