NASIMS Login Portal 2021 for NPower Batch C Beneficiaries can be accessed at www.nasims.gov.ng. Are you one of the applicants for N-Power Batch C? if yes here’s some great news for you. Stay on this page to find out what’s next in the recruitment process.
Do you require assistance accessing the Login NASIMS Portal? If you answered yes, you must read this article. Here is a checklist for all applicants on what they must do next.
www.nasims.gov.ng NASIMS Login Portal 2021
Sign up at www.nasims.gov.ng NASIMS Login Portal for NPower Batch C Beneficiary 2021 is quite easy. The Guide to NASIMs portal 2021 can be followed here.
You can easily use a Laptop computer and your mobile phone to access the NASIMS Portal with internet access on the device. This page guides you through login processes, change your password, update your records, do your biometer verification, and any other connected issues regarding the recruitment exercise of power 2021 if you have already enrolled for this program.
- Download NPower PPA Letter/Deployment Letter Batch C
- How To Upload NPower Acceptance Letter on NASIMS Portal-nasimas.gov.ng
- Npower Batch C 2021 Physical Verification Date, Requirements & Venue
- NPower USSD Code *45665# | For NPower Batch C Shortlist 2021
How to Login to Npower Portal | NASIMS Portal Login 2021
NPower batch C beneficiaries may now log into www.nasims.gov.ng for testing and subsequent registration. Return your password with these processes for the first time login
New Users (Initially logged in):
Visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the instructions to retrieve your password: for first time users:
- Login Click
- Use the “Password forgotten” option
- Enter your email application with N-POWER
- Click “Link to send”
- Please check your mail and follow the password reset instructions.
The aforementioned approach is also handy for returning users who have lost their password or forgotten it.
If you have already regained your account and taken the Npower batch C test, you are a returning user. Simply login with your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password to see if you’ve been shortlisted for the biometric screening, then click on the “Verification” page and follow the steps on nasims.gov.ng to complete your biometric verification.
NPower Applicants should Please take note:
If you didn’t submit the correct email address during your NPower batch C registration, you won’t be able to login.
If you encounter an error message on the NASIMS Login Portal that says Account Not Found, it implies you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered wasn’t the same as the one you used during your NPower application.
NASIMS Npower BVN Validation Process 2021
You must authenticate your BVN before upgrading your profile. To authenticate your BVN right away, follow the procedures below.
While logged in to the portal, go to the BVN validation link and input your BVN, date of birth, and phone number associated with your BVN in the fields provided, then click the “verify” button.
How to Update Your Npower Records in NASIMS Portal 2021
All new NPower Batch ‘C’ applicants must update their data and take a test in order to be considered for shortlisting. To change your profile (if you’re a first-time user), follow the steps below:
Visit https://nasims.gov.ng/login for more information.
Below the login field, click the “Forgot Password” option.
- Fill in your e-mail address, which you used to apply for N-POWER.
- To send a link, click the “Send Link” button.
- Check your inbox for instructions on how to reset your password.
- Log in to the portal to update your records after you’ve reset your password.
- Please phone this number for any other inquiries, questions, or concerns: 018885011 or 08176551162. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Before taking the N-power online test, applicants should make sure their data on the NASIMS site are up to date.