NASIM ID verification Portal 2022|how to Get nasims ID Verification: The Npower has begun ID verification for people who have migrated to the Npower Nasims portal (www.nasims.gov.ng), and this post will show you how to authenticate your identity on the portal and retrieve your password.
Npower ID Verification is a process that is carried out for those who want to take part in the ongoing online Npower NASIMS test but are unable to do so due to a lack of password or a password that is incorrect.
What is NASIMS ID?
After properly updating your information on the (www.nasims.gov.ng) website, you will be granted a code called NASIMS ID. Each applicant’s NASIMS ID is different, and it looks like this: NPWR/2020/12345678.
How To Get NASIMS ID For Npower Batch C Test 2022
You must first obtain a NASIMS ID before writing your test on the NASIMS platform. So, to receive your NASIMS ID, follow the procedures below:
- Firstly you must go to the NASIMS portal with internet access on your laptop computer – CLICK HERE to visit the NASIMS portal instantly.
- If this is your first time using the portal, go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login and select a lost password to reset your password.
- Once you’ve successfully retrieved your password, log in and fill up your personal information, including your passport, by clicking the update information link or editing button.
Following submission, a pop-up message providing your NASIMS Id will appear on your device screen, as shown in the image below. Please take a screenshot or copy the Id, as you will need it to write your test on the portal later.
- Npower Salary Structure
- Npower Stipend News Today
- Download NPower PPA Letter/Deployment Letter Batch C
- How To Upload NPower Acceptance Letter on NASIMS Portal-nasimas.gov.ng
- Npower Batch C 2022 Physical Verification Date, Requirements & Venue
- NPower USSD Code *45665# | For NPower Batch C Shortlist 2022
- NASIMS Login Portal
- NASIMS Test Portal
- NPower Teach List Portal 2022
- Npower NASIMS Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Portal
- NPower Transition Portal Login
How to Recover/Reset NASIMS ID Password on www.nasims.gov.ng
If you forgot to copy your NASIMS ID, don’t worry; we’ll show you how to get your lost NASIM ID back. Simply go into your NASIMS account and copy your Npower Registration number, which begins with NPWR/2020/ and is your NASIMS ID. or you can follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng and log in.
- Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
- Please enter your email address.
- Select ‘Send Link’ from the drop-down menu.
- Look for a link to recover your account in your email.
Npower NASIMS Online Test 2022
This online test is administered for Npower Batch C applicants who just transferred to the NASIMS portal and the questions are composed of 20 queries with a specified timing of 20 minutes. The test cannot be resumed after submission, so you are fully prepared before you take the test.
Npower NASIMS ID Verification Procedures
Anyone taking the online test must first authenticate their ID with Npower NASIMS. Follow the steps below to do it now
- Onlintest.nasims.gov.ng is the Npower NASIMS online test platform.
- Start the test by clicking the button.
- Enter your NASIMS username and password.
- Once you’ve finished, click continue to begin the test.