Nasarawa State School of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia is now selling application forms for admission into its basic general nurse training program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form below.
SON Lafia Admission Form 2022: Nassarawa State School of Nursing, Lafia Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Time, and Venue for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Form
- Dansharif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
The Entry Requirements for Nursing Training areas clearly specified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN); as five (5) Subjects in Sciences Subjects at Credit Level in SSCE, GCE, O’Level from WAEC, NECO. The Relevant Subjects Include:- ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY. The Subjects should not be offered in more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Form
Interested and eligible candidates may complete the application form at www.nassnm.edu.ng.
The application form costs NGN8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira only). Transaction fees inclusive Pay at any Nigerian bank of choice via REMITA.
- Log on to http://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as the School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Please advise candidates to generate their RRR from the internet, not from the bank.
- Click the PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill in your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for a test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
Nasarawa State School of Midwifery Entrance Exam Date
The Ministry wishes to inform all candidates that due to the delay in the process of registration for admission into the School of Basic Midwifery, the examination which is scheduled to hold on ___________