NAPTIN Recruitment: Are you googling your phone searching for a job? if so am glad to inform you that the National power training institute of Nigeria is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant position in the agency in this article we will tutor you on the requirement and how to apply for NAPTIN Recruitment and be among the shortlisted candidates.
Do you desire to work at NAPTIN? then you should follow this advice to ensure that your application is submitted successfully on the recruitment portal. now let me show you the requirement that you must have before going to the application to fill out the form online.
NAPTIN Recruitment Requirements 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2022
To apply for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment, go to www.naptin.gov.ng and fill out the application form. To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- First, you must have internet access on your laptop to enable you to Visit the NAPTIN recruitment portal www.naptin.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Apply by following the specified steps
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.