NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) is ongoing recruiting good suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions. This article will give you all you need to know about NAHCO Aviance Recruitment read the full details below.
About NAHCO Aviance
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance), is a major player in the ground handling service sector of the nation’s air transport industry, with a presence in all the major Nigerian airports.
Founded in December 1979, as Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Limited by the Federal Government, through the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Air France, British Airways, Sabena, and Lufthansa, it has however become a publicly quoted company through privatization, and thus renamed NAHCO Plc.
Requirement for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the position applied as the subject and complete the application form online through the link https://forms.gle/Vnk85SMPV7gXGZAL8.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.