Nafisatu College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Nafisatu College Of Nursing & Midwifery (NAFCONM) Kwankwaso Kano State Admission Form, Requirements, Cost, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination, Interview Dates, Time and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Nafisatu College of Nursing and Midwifery (NAFCONM) is accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the General Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
Required Nafisatu College of Nursing Admission Form
The General Nursing education program is a six-semester (3 years) program of study.
All interested Candidates seeking admission into Nafisatu College of Nursing and Midwifery, Kwankwaso to study the General (Basic) nursing Programme MUST possess the senior secondary certificate or its equivalent with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than 2 sittings (NECO-NECO or WAEC-WAEC and vice vasa)
How to Apply for Nafisatu College of Nursing Admission Form 2022
All eligible candidates should obtain the application form by paying the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) to the college account at any UBA Bank and take the bank teller to the college and get the form. Use the account detail below to make the payment
- BANK NAME: U.B.A PLC Sharada
- ACCOUNT NAME: Nafisatu College of Nursing & Midwifery
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1022290138