NACA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.naca.gov.ng: Do you desire to work for the National Agency for the Control of Aids? The NACA recruitment form is now available, and this article will provide you with all of the information you need to know when the recruitment process begins, so please read it thoroughly.
Applicants who are waiting for the NACA application form should consult the National Agency for the Control of Aids recruitment form release dates, application portal (www.naca.gov.ng), application guidelines, and other relevant information.
NACA stands for National Agency for the control of aids and it was established in the year 2000 its aim is to coordinate various HIV/AIDS activities in the country. The current Director-General of NACA is Dr. Gambo Aliyu and the organization’s office is located at No 3, Ziguinchor Street, off IBB Way, behind Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC), Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
Requirements For NACA Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NACA Recruitment 2022
Prospective candidates should apply for the position by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NACA recruitment portal www.naca.gov.ng
- Click on the Adverts menu and click on the sublink latest adverts
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the requisite steps to apply
When Is NACA Recruitment Deadline?
NACA recruitment deadline is on12:00 PM: 21st February 2022.