NABTEB GCE Result 2022 is Out: The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE result (November/December, NBC/NTC, and ANBC/ANTC examinations) for 2022 have been released. read below to see how to check your result without stress.
The National Business and Technical Tests Board (NABTEB) has announced the results of the 2022 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations.
Candidates who took the 2022 NABTEB GCE may now see their results online.
Do you know that it is easy to check your NABTEB GCE result in the comfort of your home? yes it is simple as ABC if you follow the procedures we have outlined below
How to Check NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Results Online
- Go to the NABTEB result checking portal @ https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2021
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Get Your NABTEB GCE Result via Email
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- STEP 1: Follow steps 1-6 above.
- STEP 2: Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- STEP 3: Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- STEP 4: Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Get Your NABTEB GCE Result via SMS
Send SMS in the format below:
- STEP 1: NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- STEP 2: For example: To check for Nov/Dec results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*ND*2021
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
Share your results with others via the comment section below.