MOUAU Student Portal Login: In this post, I will show you the official website of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU Portal) and its benefits. I will also do justice to searches such as MOUAU Student Portal, MOUAU Result Portal / Checker, MOUAU Post UTME Portal, Postgraduate Portal, and many more, but first, some background about the university.
About Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, originally the Federal University of Agriculture, is a federal university in Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria was established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992. It began formal activities in May 1993. Hence the motto: “Knowledge, Food and Security”. The University, therefore, has the vision to serve Nigeria and humanity through processes that will lead to the alleviation of hunger.
Reasons you Need MOUAU Student Portal
The MOUAU Student Login Portal was created for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Admission Online Application, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so much more.
MOUAU Portal | MOUAU Student Login Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to view and access the MOUAU Portal | MOUAU Student Login Portal by following the links given. Remember to visit the official website at http://www.mouau.edu.ng.
- MOUAU Student Login Portal: https://studentportal.mouau.edu.ng/
- MOUAU Main Website: http://www.mouau.edu.ng
- MOUAU Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
MOUAU Tuition Fee Payment Guidelines
- visit www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Tap on the button “Accept admission”
- Enter the applicant’s Username (JAMB Registration Number) in the provided space.
- Enter the applicant’s Password (Surname) in the provided space.
- Read on the provided information and click on the button “Accept”, to claim the admission
Note; Make a printout of the copy.
On the new page, ensure that the provided information is correct, to avoid error
- You would have to tap on the button with “Pay using Remita Payment Gateway
- Click on the button “Payment”
- Tap on “Generate” to generate the payment invoice
- Click on “Type of Payment”
- Click on the preferred “Mode of Payment”