LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
This article will give you updates on Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba School of Nursing (SON) Admission Forms, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Closing Date for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- AKTH Post-Basic Paediatric & Nephrology Nursing Form
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay the access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to log in to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete the Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short–listed applicants would be required to present this during the Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)