The LSHSC Recruitment 2022 portal is now open for online clinical worker applications. The application form is out. see how to apply for the Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment via the LSHSC recruitment portal, as well as other related information about the academic staff recruitment intake, can be found on this page.
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency Recruitment
- Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
The Lagos State Health Service Commission, the Human Resource Agency for the secondary health care facilities in the State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in Government Hospitals across the State.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Burns and Plastic Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiologist
- ENT Surgeon
- Others Consultant Specialist
Recruitment For LSHSC Recruitment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- MBBS degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Passed Part I Fellowship examination of the National Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent in the respective specialty
- Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid License to Practice
- NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate
How to Apply for LSHSC Recruitment
Visit the official LSHSC recruitment portal at https://lshsc-recruitment.com.ng/#/register and follow the detailed instructions to begin and complete your application.
Follow the specified instructions to get a very detailed and thorough understanding on how to start and complete your application:
- Instruction 1: STEP 1 – Provide Personal Information
- Instruction 2: STEP 2 – Provide Address Information
- Instruction 3: STEP 3 – Upload required Education Credential
- Instruction 4: STEP 4 – Upload LGA & Government Document
- Instruction 5: STEP 5 – Cover Letter, Acknowledgement
- Instruction 6: STEP 5 – Review Data entries & Submission
- Instruction 7: Print Confirmation Slip
- Instruction 8: Exit
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.