Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: The recruitment process for the Lagos State Civil Service Commission for the years 2022-2023 is now ongoing. In this post, we’ll cover all you need to know about the Lagos State Civil Service recruiting site, including qualifications, criteria, how to apply, and other important details that will help you submit a successful application.
Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 News Update
The Lagos State Civil Service Commission has begun the process of recruiting appropriately competent individuals to fill open positions. So, whether you‘re a recent graduate searching for work or have been unemployed for a long time, this is your chance. This guide will assist you in applying for the Lagos State Civil Service recruitment on the Lagos State Government’s official Portal.
First and foremost, you should be aware that the Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Form is completely free. You do not need to pay anybody or any group for help with this recruiting because the recruitment form is completely free to use.
Requirements for Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
To be eligible for the 2022/2023 Lagos state government civil service recruitment, you must have the following qualifications.
- All applicants should therefore have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- The applicant must be a Lagos State Residents Registration Agency member (LASRRA)
- Applicants must be physically and intellectually healthy and eager to work in a new environment.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong team spirit Ability to try new things and experiment Must not have previously been involved in any illegal activity.
- Computer literacy is a plus.
- Applicants for the Lagos State Civil Service recruitment must be under the age of 35.
- In not more than two sittings, applicants must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Receiving credit in English is required. In any topic, a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized university is required.
- Candidates must be able to communicate well and work well with others.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines in a multi-tasking setting.
Others Trending 2022 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
How To Apply For Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2022
Follow the procedures below to apply for Lagos State Civil Service recruitment 2022
- Visit https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/ or jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to access the official online portals.
- Choose a position that interests you.
- Pay close attention to the job specifications.
- Select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Please provide all pertinent details.
- Send your application in.
- Confirmation Slip to Print
Lagos State Civil Service 2022 Recruitment Form Closing date?
The recruitment Closing date for the Lagos State Civil Service Commission in 2022/2023 has yet to be published. As soon as it’s made public, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be alerted of the newest updates, return to this page on a frequent basis.