KWASU Student Portal Login: The Kwara State University (KWASU) Admission Portal 2022 is where all online admissions in the university are processed. As a result, for all applicants seeking admission to KWASU, this page will give you the latest news on KWASU portal.
KWASU Student Portal
The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
KWASU Student Portal Login | KWASU Portal
You can access the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Student Portal using a computer or mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- KWASU Student Portal: http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
- KWASU Main Website: http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/
- KWASU Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pay Kwara State University Acceptance Fee
To Pay your KWASU acceptance fee kindly follow the outlined procedures or guidelines below:
- Kindly log on to the KWASU student portal via myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login
- Enter your registered Email Address and Password in the box provided
- Click on the LOGIN button, confirm your KWASU admission status.
- Click on the Pay Acceptance Fee link on the right-hand side of the portal
- Confirm payment details and proceed to make payment online via REMITA
- After successful payment, print out the acceptance fee payment receipt and log out.
- Kwara State University Course Registration Procedures.
KSU Course Registration Procedures
Following the successful payment of school fees, the next step is course registration. Knowing which courses to register for is the first step in your course registration process. You will need to consult with your level adviser for guidance, and once you have this information, you will need to follow the steps below to register for courses.
- Visit the KWASU student portal http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.