KWASU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is Out. Kwara State University Post UTME Form portal. See how to Apply for Post UTME Screening in KWASU here. See the Latest News on KWASU Screening right here.
Is Kwasu Post Utme Form 2022 out?
Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling its pre-admission screening exercise form for the 2022/2023 academic session. KWASU Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
How much is Kwara State University Post UTME Form?
The Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How To Apply for KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE, Proceed to make Payment Now””
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly by using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
KWASU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The management of Kwara State University has officially announced the deadline for post-UTME Registration
Online registration starts on Monday 8th August 2022 and closes on 15th October 2022.
Post UTME Screening Date for KWASU Candidates
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the university management. We will update you once the date is out.