KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) has released the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Kwara State Poly Post UTME form is now available online.
The Kwara State Polytechnic administration invites all applicants who have applied for admission into the Institution’s different National Diploma (ND) Full–Time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening process.
- Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, KENPOLY Post UTME Form
- Kano State Polytechnic, KANOPOLY Admission Form
- Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form
Candidates must have picked Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second option and obtained the required JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2022 UTME to be eligible for the screening procedure.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as their second and third choice should apply for a change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
- Registration closes on August 16, 2022.
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096