https://kwaracscjobportal.com is the official portal of the Kwara State Civil Service Commission. Read the criteria attentively to understand what information and documents you must submit via the “kwaracscjobportal.com” Kwara state civil service recruitment portal. On the day of the interview, the information and document you supply will be examined. Bring all of the papers you attached during registration.
Here is how you can apply for the current Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancies 2021 online Registration for applicants who are ready to work in her MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS, AND AGENCIES (MDAs). We realize that you are anxious to apply for the job openings at the Kwara State Civil Service Commission, so sit back and relax as we walk you through the procedure step by step until you reach the final application stage.
Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
The online recruitment portal for the Kwara state civil service commission is kwaracscjobportal.com, and it will be active as soon as the recruitment is announced by the state’s civil service commission. Applicants should go to the website and obtain the recruitment form. They should then fill out the application form, submit it, and upload it via the recruitment portal after the recruiting process has begun.
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kebbi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements For Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment Form
just before applying, interested applicants should be aware that the recruiting site has a set of requirements, which all applicants must meet before applying or filling out the recruitment form. Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment Form
When applying for Kwara state civil service commission employment, applicants should be aware of the application processes they must follow. Follow the processes mentioned below to apply for a position with the Kwara State Civil Service Commission:
- Visit the Kwara state civil service commission recruitment portal kwaracscjobportal.com
- Click on the Apply Now at the left-hand side of your screen
- Fill the form and click on submit
- If you have created an account, then input your email address, password, and log in
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.