KUW Post UTME/DE Form 2022/2023 is Out: The Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) for the 2022/2023 academic year is out. Below are the requirement and how to apply for (KUW) Post UTME/DE Form. I urge you to read till the end of this article to have full information.
The administration of the Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) in Taraba State is presently selling post-UTME/Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various first-degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) Post UTME Form
- Hallmark University Post UTME Form
- Elizade University Post UTME / DE Form
About Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW)
The Federal Government of Nigeria licensed Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW) in 2005 as a community-owned and sponsored institution of higher learning. It runs three (3) colleges: Social and Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, and Education, and offers 15 undergraduate programs. The National Universities Commission has accredited all of the programs. It also includes two (2) centers, as well as plans for a post-graduate school. It aspires to be a top tertiary education provider and a research–driven university that responds to the community’s developmental needs.
Kwararafa University Courses
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting,
- B.Sc Economics,
- B.Sc Business Administration,
- Sc Political Science and International Relations,
- B.Sc Public Administration,
- B.Sc Sociology,
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies,
- B.Sc Mass Communication,
- B.Sc Geography
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- B.Sc Biology,
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Statistics,
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed Educational Management,
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling,
- B.Ed Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Admissions to Kwararafa University, Wukari is available for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, tribe, religion, sex, or political affiliation. In addition to the following general requirements, prospective students must meet all College and Departmental requirements:
Kwararafa University Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
Admissions through the UTME
Candidates for admission to the 100 level must have five (5) credit passes in relevant courses in not more than two sittings of the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO, or equivalent; and a score of 140 or higher in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
For all categories of students, the university will require credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
In addition, the university will perform post-JAMB screening to guarantee that only the brightest applicants get admitted. An applicant must meet particular departmental standards in addition to the basic admission requirements listed above.
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- Candidates for admission to the 200 level must have five (5) credit passes (including the English Language) in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO, or equivalent.
- Candidates must also have at least two advanced level passes in relevant topics on the General Certificate of Education,
- or an Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or a Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with credit level.
Passes two of the three IJMB/JUPEB courses.
How to Apply for Kwararafa University Post UTME Form
(KUW) Post UTME/DE Forms can be purchased for N7,000 seven thousand naira only, payable to Kwararafa University Zenith Bank account number 10112472423, and the bank teller handed to the university bursary for the issuance of application forms.
Call 08109789030 or 08125104970 for further information.
Originally posted 2021-12-29 13:12:10.