KSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 is Out. This is to inform the general public that Kogi State University Anyigba Post UTME Form has been released. See the Latest News on KSU Post UTME Form below.
Is Kogi State University Post UTME form out for 2022?
The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the KSU post UTME form below.
How much is Kogi State University Post UTME Form?
The Kogi State University KSU Post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kogi State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 140 and above with a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including the English Language (and Mathematics for programs in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programs in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 140,
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- The diploma must be in the course applied.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday, ….2022 at midnight.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme, and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
KSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The KSU administration has not officially announced the deadline for post-UTME registration.
Post UTME Screening Date for KSU
The Kogi State University administration has not set a date for the Post-UTME Screening. We will notify you once the date has been announced.