Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Kogi State Poly Post UTME form below.
Applications are requested from properly qualified applicants for admission to different National Diploma (ND) programs at the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with a Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as your second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of the institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org.ng)
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non-refundable)
- Any candidate that fill in wrong information during registration will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for the candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as the default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of the registration slip must be colored.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng and click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9 am – 5 pm Mon-Friday and 10 am–3 pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5 pm and 8 am daily
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
KSP POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE is set to commence on 30th July 2022 – 20th August 2022.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.