Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal: This page is for persons searching for employment with the Kogi State Civil Service Commission. This post will provide you with enough information on the Kogi state civil service 2022 recruitment application form. read below
To get the recruiting form, go to the recruitment site at www.kogistate.gov.ng. The recruiting form must be completed, and any additional papers must be supplied via the recruitment portal. The application portal for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission is now up and accepting applications from appropriately qualified individuals. It is crucial to remember, however, that the application form is free. Do not pay any money to anyone who promises to get you this job. Shortlisted applicants will be chosen and their names will be published on the Kogi state civil service website.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kebbi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Katsina State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
As a result, in order to be considered for recruitment by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission in 2022/2023, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 credits in O’level subject including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Candidates must have An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
How to Apply for Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
- Go to www.kogistate.gov.ng for more information.
- Create an account using your active email address and a strong password.
- Carefully complete the online application form.
- Scanned copies of your certifications should be attached.
- Review your information and submit it.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.