Kebbi State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.kebbistate.gov.ng: The Kebbi state government recruits certified teachers from throughout the state‘s many local government regions to teach at state secondary schools. so applicants should decide which subject they want to pursue before applying.
Selected applicants for Kebbi state teachers recruitment must be citizens of Kebbi state since shortlisted candidates will be assigned to schools in local government areas around the state. Please note that the subject you applied for may not be the subject you will be assigned to teach. As a result, we are pleased to notify you that the Kebbi S Government is seeking applications from adequately qualified applicants who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements for Kebbi State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There are some things that one should have before applying for Kebbi state teachers recruitment, and we strongly advise candidates to have the following before applying for Kebbi state teachers recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 credits in O’level subject including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Candidates must have An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
How to Apply for Kebbi State Recruitment 2021/2022.
To begin, go to www.kebbistate.gov.ng, register an account using your active email address, validate your email address, and begin filling out the application with accurate information. Make sure you upload and submit all relevant papers.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified through email or SMS.
- Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Teachers Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Imo State Teachers Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
When are the deadlines for the Kebbi State Teachers Recruitment?
The deadline for the Kebbi State Government recruitment has not yet been published, but whenever it is, we will update this item. Applicants will no longer be able to use the recruiting application form after the deadline, so make sure you apply as soon as the announcement is released and before the deadline.